fredag 20. september 2013

Guttekonfirmant / Confirmationscard for a boy

Jippi, endelig fredag.
Er i Lillestrøm og i morgen skal jeg på Stempel scrap messen !
Gjett om jeg gleder meg ....
Men til dagens kort som er ett DT-kort for Fussy and Fancy.
Utfordringen denne gangen er "Punches & Dies".
Enkelt ikke sant ?
Og her er kortet mitt

Yeeeess, finally Friday.
I'm in Lillestrøm and tomorrow I'm going to a big happening.
23 different Scrapbook stores are together in a big hall.
You guess right, I can't wait....
But now to the card I made for Fussy and Fancy this week.
Our challenge this time is " Punches & Dies ".
Easy, isn't it ?
And here is my card


En enkel innside denne gangen
A simply inside this time


Flere bilder av kortet
More pictures of the card




Håper du blir med på denne utfordringen.

Ønsker deg ei flott helg !
Å ja, jeg skal kose meg.
Klem fra Berit Synnøve

I hope you will participate in our challenge this time.

Whishing you a great weekend !
And yes, I'm going to enjoy the weekend.
Hugs from Berit Synnøve









1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Berit! First of all, I love your card! I'm always struggling to make cards for men! Yours is wonderful!
    Second of all, I am so jealous of all the wonderful scrapbooking stores that you are visiting! I'm always a kid in a candy store when you put me with scrapbooking anything! I don't have a favorite! I love it ALL! Papers, embellishments, ribbons, dies and punches!
    I hope that you enjoy a wonderful time!
    I've been missing for a long while due to personal reasons and my own posts have certainly been few and far between. It's good to be, "Back"!
    Warmest hugs, Sheryl

    SvarSlett